- How to place the battery and removing it safely.
- How to insert the memory cards.
- How to use the tripod and placing the camera on it.
- How to record and other features that we need to inquire.
- The right way to film with different techniques.
These picture resemble what I thought of first.
By the next lesson we had planned out exactly what shots to take and we camera techniques to use.
However, it didn't go as planned as we spent shooting 3 scenes in 1hr 30min. At first we haven't realized the limit. The reason we took long was to prefect every detail. This is good as we will learn from our mistake in our practice and to be sure we don't fall in the same path when we start shooting our project. Also, worst to come when we returned from our break we found that someone turned all our special lighting off we didn't thought it will affect our filming until we had to edit in final cut pro. We came to see that the shots we took after the break were to dark and were devastated to see this.
During editing we used different shots to fill one scene. We used editing to make certain scenes slow motion. However we didn't have time to finish our practice film. From this we learned to manage time more efficient.