Saturday, 19 March 2011


After filming the first time at Ada'z house the following lesson we were editing! We went through the clips and realised some of the parts needed re-filming. What the problem was, it was the fact that some of the scenes were acted to quick and didn't match the other parts that it was connected to, for example there was suppose to be a match-cut of Ada gong to the kitchen and opening the kitchen door............ that part; she acted to quick and so it didn't look good on the screen...

So we decided to write down what needed to be re-filmed but we couldn't actually decide what day to film on because we were so busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment